I am publicly announcing that I am retiring from being a fetish producer, come the end of December.
What does this mean?
1. Damsels in Distress Visual Productions is being transferred to two model/producers, whom some of you know:
A. Leila Hazlett will take over the quicksand, WAM (Wet & Messy), stuck/sticky and some of the more horror-based themes;
B. Ludella Hahn will take over the vore and vampire themed work.
2. Effective today, I am no longer accepting new custom requests. If you have a custom "in the works" with me, I will honor that and shoot it before the end of December (at the latest). New requests should go to either Leila or Ludella, depending on the theme.
3. Most of my other DIDVP sites (the web site, the twitter feed, the deviant art, the tumblr) will go to Leila and Ludella on January 1st. There will likely be some transition through December.
4. I will remain a freelance photographer and videographer. This means, you will still see my photos on Model Mayhem and other locations. I will start at new DeviantArt portfolio to hold my new material, and also start a new tumblr blog. I'll be helping out other producers (including Leila and Ludella, and any other fetish producer, if they want some help). In addition, I plan on doing more photography orientated projects (if you like satin, lace, leather, latex, pvc, heels, stockings, pantyhose, etc., you will see me moving in that direction starting in September); plus I want to do some horror movies (indies).
5. I plan on releasing all previously shot material before the end of this year. You might have noticed October had a lot of new releases, much more than usual. Now you know why.
So, that is my big news. I've appreciated all the support, help, ideas, costumes/attire, location-info, etc., everyone has offered me over the years. THANK YOU!!!